[OpenLayers-Users] edge panning

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 17 12:34:41 EST 2012

Hi Rich,

   "With any drawing control active, paning the map can still be
achieved. Drag the map as usual for that." as mentioned and demonstrated
in this [example].  It is a default behavior now.  Could that do the
trick for you ?

Regards,

Alexandre

[example] http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/draw-feature.html