[OpenLayers-Users] ArcGISCache example's URL

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Feb 20 16:12:24 EST 2012

I am looking at the ArcGIS Server Map Cache example found at:

The text at the bottom of the page says:

When I try the URL http://<myserver>/arcgiscache I receive a URL not found
on this server message. Is this an alias (or something similar) that I am
supposed to have set up on the ArcGIS Server host? I assume it is actually
supposed to point to my ArcGIS Server's /local/cache/ directory; is that
correct? Am I reading this right?