[OpenLayers-Users] Adding multiple Image Layers

Bennos benjaminpreisig at gmx.at
Mon Jul 2 00:22:20 PDT 2012

Hi Andreas,

As you can see in my sample code I am only using API options to configure my
image layer, as well as the size constructor:

>        var theme = new OpenLayers.Layer.Image(
>                "Data", //name
>        "data/prec1h/GOOGLE.RR_15min.20120612.1215.15.png", //url
>        boundaries.transform(geographical,spherical), //extent
>        new OpenLayers.Size(598, 378), //size
>        { //options
>                        isBaseLayer: false,
>                        resolutions:map.layers[0].resolutions,
>                        maxResolution : map.layers[0].resolutions[0],
>                        aspectRatio: 0.9024712214132586
>                        // visibility: false
>                }
>        );
>        map.addLayer(theme);

When turning of the "resolution" and the "maxResolution" the image is not
shown. The "aspectRatio" is not necesarry, I added it for testing purposes.
Do you have any other idea, what could be wrong with my code?

Regards,
Benjamin