[OpenLayers-Users] Odd WMS behavior

RobSmart r_n_smart at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 04:35:50 PDT 2012

Hi Tobias,

That's worked! I can now pan around and zoom in and out.

Only now I can't zoom past scale 13542.000510380252.  If I zomm past this
level on the OSM layer, then switch to the WMS layer, it snaps back to this
scale. How can I set it to zoom past this scale?

Also, if you have time, could you possibly give me the reason why this fix
worked? I don't understand how setting the bounds to those figures have made
this work!

Thanks,

Rob