[OpenLayers-Users] Hyperlink for polygon feature labels

aridbh aridbh at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 10:16:03 PDT 2012

Hi experts,

Is it possible to have hyperlinks for the label of a vector feature? Does
anyone has any idea on how to do this? I have a map which has vector
polygons and point features. And the point features could fall within
polygon features which makes it hard to click point inside the polygon if
both polygon and point features have selectControl. So I am thinking if I
can have hyperlinks to the labels of the polygon, I can remove the
selectControl for Polygon and do the same functionality by clicking on label
instead of anywhere in the polygon.

Thanks,
Aridbh.