[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature

Riaan Lombaard rlombaard at maxgeo.com
Mon Jun 4 05:36:09 PDT 2012

Hey Guys,

Please assist.

I have 2 layers.
Layer 1. Vector Layer using only `OpenLayers.Geometry.Point` functionality.
Layer2. Vector Layer using only `OpenLayers.Geometry.LinearRing` functionality.

Now both of them have their own `OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature` obviously adding, activating and registering the features on the map.

The issue I am having is, when both layers are active only one of the layers selection functionality will work.

For example if Layer1 and 2 are active, only Layer2 selection will work.
Only when I disable Layer2 then Layer1 selection will work.

Hope this make's sense. Please let me know if you need more information.

Riaan