[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature

Riaan Lombaard rlombaard at maxgeo.com
Mon Jun 4 06:12:30 PDT 2012

Ah thanks,

Ok my select feature looks like this.

       //Create and add selectFeature control
       var select_feature_control = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(
              pointLayer,
              {
                     multiple: false,
                     toggle: true,
                     toggleKey: 'ctrlKey',
                     multipleKey: 'shiftKey'
              }
       );

       var select_feature_control_ten = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(
              leaseLayer,
              {
                     multiple: false,
                     toggle: true,
                     toggleKey: 'ctrlKey',
                     multipleKey: 'shiftKey'
              }
       );

What you are saying is that I can combine these 2 in one?