[OpenLayers-Users] unable to obtain popup

Smaran Harihar smaran.harihar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:28:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

I was finally able to get the proxy.cgi and the server configs right and
now I am able to display the WFS, but now I am not able to create the PopUp.

This is my code and not sure where I am going wrong.

                        info = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
url : 'http://niles.iplantcollaborative.org:8080/geoserver/iPlant/wms',
 title : 'Identify features by clicking',
queryVisible : true,
 eventListeners : {
getfeatureinfo : function(event) {
map.addPopup(new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud("chicken",
map.getLonLatFromPixel(event.xy), null, event.text, null, true));
});
 map.addControl(info);
info.activate();

Also, this popup will give me info for all the layers. I wish to have info
of selected layers. How can I do that?

--
Thanks & Regards
Smaran Harihar