[OpenLayers-Users] overviewmap with different layers

Neelima Emmani neelima.emmani at iictechnologies.com
Thu Jun 7 01:57:58 PDT 2012

Hello All,
In my map, i am showing google map and also  virtual earth as base layers. In this, First base layer is google layer.  On this map i  have displayed a overview map which shows google map as overview map). Upto here things are fine. I want the overview map to be changed along with base layer. Is this possible.

I have tried giving code as follows  ---

var overviewmap = new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap({mapOptions: options, maximized: true, layers:[gphy, gmap, ve]});
map.addControl(overviewmap);

Once i add "layers:" in the above code , the overview window is left empty without displaying any map init but has the cursor point .

Any suggestion is appreciated.

With Regards,
Neelima Emmani