[OpenLayers-Users] light-basic popup

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 01:05:47 PDT 2012

Hi Smaran,

Ok. was hoping that that might have been the easy fix.

I looked at your JSFiddle url.  http://jsfiddle.net/qTFEa/4/
If you replace the OL url with the js from here
http://openlayers.org/api/2.12-rc6/OpenLayers.js

The pop up does seem to work. You aren't pulling in any vector layers
there, but I presume that is because of proxy / js fiddle issues.

Does that work for you? Is that not what you wanted?

Toby