[OpenLayers-Users] Obtain info from the user defined polygon

Smaran Harihar smaran.harihar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:38:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to extract info from the feature which have been covered by the
user defined polygon, using the Edit ToolBar. I was not able to find any
examples of these in Open Layers example and wanted to know,

How can I extract info for the features which are covered by a user defined
polygon?

My code presently displays the Info in PopUp and also displays the info in
a Table on Hover. So when the user creates a Polygon, I wish to hover or
click over it and display all the features which are being covered by that
polygon.

--
Thanks & Regards
Smaran Harihar