[OpenLayers-Users] pb with map.getZoom

christian bleau christian.bleau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:05:57 PDT 2012

Hi,

i'm just trying to use OL and I meet a problem with  map.getZoom

http://www.pofableau.com/openlayer/multicouche2.html// here's  url of my
test.

for adapt an  size of an OpenLayers.Layer.Vector and an externalGraphic
I call a var zoom with map.getZoom

line: 159  I call var z= map.getZoom(); for change the size of an image

But they don't work "Error: Invalid value for  attribute height="Infinity"

If I try to see the z'value   Firebug give me  "0" .....

Thank a lot if you have the solution I search it since two days.