[OpenLayers-Users] Highlighting problems

Horst Garstka horst at hike.de
Tue Jun 26 02:31:55 PDT 2012

Hi,
I've a created an openlayers application with popups. The base of it was
the example
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/sundials-spherical-mercator.html

Everthing is fine. But now I want that the single feature is
hightlighted when the mouse only hovers over it and the popup opens when
ite is clicked on.
In the KML file the section StyleMap is defined for the keys "normal"
and "hightlight". But the highlighting does not function at all.
I've rechecked with the example but there it does not work either.

Has someone an idea where the reason for the problem could be?

hike39