[OpenLayers-Users] Own map layer in different projection

dalori shoppen at bananenhand.de
Wed Jun 27 01:42:46 PDT 2012

Hi there, I need some help because I am stupid when it comes to projections.
:-(

I would like to use OpenLayers with an own tile layer. That's fine so far.
There are loads of examples in the web.
BUT my tiles aren't in a Spherical Mercator projection, but – as my GIS
colleague says – in a WGS84 / rectangular projection. The tiles are even
bigger with 512x512px.

I have found some projection examples, but I have no clue. I used the
OpenLayers.Layer.TMS feature which at least showed up with some tiles, but
- it was not displaying all of them and
- markers for position testing are not positioned correctly.