[OpenLayers-Users] Zoomify and fractional zoom

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Wed Jun 27 03:12:51 PDT 2012

I see. So maybe you need to leave the original z assignement as-is
(without Math.round or Math.floor), and only change the lines that say

this.tierSizeInTiles[z]

to something like

this.tierSizeInTiles[z|0]

(z|0 being a more efficient way of saying Math.floor(z)).

Andreas.

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/