[OpenLayers-Users] How get gpx label?

Stefan Simon simon.stefan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 06:00:29 PDT 2012

Hello.

This is my code:

var gpxStyles = new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
                "default": new OpenLayers.Style({
                    pointRadius: "5", // sized according to type attribute
                    label: "${name}",
                    labelAlign: 'cb',
                    fontSize: 9,
                    fontFamily: "Arial",
                    fontColor: "red",
                    labelYOffset: 6,
                    fillColor: "brown",
                    strokeColor: "yellow",
                    strokeWidth: 2,
                    strokeOpacity: 1
                }),
                "select": new OpenLayers.Style({
                    fillColor: "#66ccff",
                    strokeColor: "#3399ff",
                    graphicZIndex: 2
                })
            });

var __gpx_layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("gpx_layer", {
                                        protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP({
                                            url: "path_to_gpx/gpx_file.gpx",
                                            format: new
OpenLayers.Format.GPX({extractWaypoints: true, extractRoutes: false,
extractAttributes: true})
                                        }),
                                        strategies: [new
OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()],