[OpenLayers-Users] PB V 2.12 and Layer.GML

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Jun 28 13:15:27 PDT 2012

My guess is that the reason for 2.12 not working with your code is
that you are using the deprecated Layer.GML, which is not included in
OpenLayers 2.12 by default. If you still want to use it, you have to
include deprecated.js in your build.

Andreas.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 8:48 PM, christian bleau
<christian.bleau at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I meet a pb with the 2.12 version.
>
> In this URL :http://www.pofableau.com/OpenLayers/villages.html
>
> If I use the V 2.11 OpenLayers.js  you can see the layers.
>
> If I use the V 2.12 that doesn't work .......... :((
>
> I forgot something ?
>
> regards.
>
> Christian
>

> the code: