[OpenLayers-Users] best way to show many static points

Toby Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:07:44 PDT 2012

Ah ok. Some more information on your setup would be of interest. How do you build your mapbox tiles? Do you have a WMs server running? For my sins I haven't used mapbox much, and I presume you're pulling them in as a Tile layer? Passing in x,y,z params?

If I had these reqs I'd use geoserver in a heartbeat.

Toby