[OpenLayers-Users] Unable to get value of the property 'w' in IE9

m1k3ry4n mr at mry4n.net
Tue Oct 9 12:49:30 PDT 2012

I'm getting the following error, only in IE9. Every other browser in the
world works fine.

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'w': object is null or
undefined
Map.js, line 1787 character 13

This is line 1787 in Map.js:

adjustZoom: function(zoom) {
   var resolution, resolutions = this.baseLayer.resolutions,
      maxResolution = this.getMaxExtent().getWidth() / this.size.w;

I'm only having this problem now that I've created a mashup of maps
(Openlayers w/ a couple Google Maps base layers, a MapBox Street base layer,
and then in two external divs a Google Streetview and Bing Map).

Some of my versions of this mashup also work in IE9.

I don't suspect any bug in OL, just wondering if anyone has run into this
before in IE9 and has ideas on where to scrounge around in my own code.

-Mike