[OpenLayers-Users] best way to show many static points

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:39:18 PDT 2012

Yes, it's a deployed thing. Although it does only have quite a lightweight
footprint.

Thinking outside the box, as it were and forgive the pun, this is a far
stretch - I know google enterprise allows you to upload data and feed it
out as a wms (quite a new development - you'd need to be an enterprise
client). Possibly something like geocommons / giscloud may allow you to
upload data and do the same.

Hope it helps..

Toby