[OpenLayers-Users] Highlighting Feature on KML Layer

Jerome A. Wendell jawendell at digitalmapping.com
Tue Oct 9 18:02:40 PDT 2012

Phil,

The features in the vector layer that I am using are polygons that represent
tracts of land.  I presume that because of the nature of the data that it
would be best to retain it as vector data.  I created the vector layer and
it is maintained on our web site.  I presume that it would be best to keep
it as vector data.  Is that correct?

Thanks,

Jerome