[OpenLayers-Users] Controlling Area Displayed by Zooming

Jerome A. Wendell jawendell at digitalmapping.com
Mon Oct 15 12:21:00 PDT 2012

I am setting up a map that shows a specific county.  The map contains a base
topo layer and a vector layer.  I have been able to restrict the area
displayed by panning using restrictedExtent, but I have not been able to
find a way to restrict the area displayed by zooming out.  In reading the
documentation it sounds like I should be able to use maxResolution to
accomplish this, but it does not seem to work.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerome Wendell