[OpenLayers-Users] Unable to fetch data from user defined polygon

Smaran Harihar smaran.harihar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:23:25 PDT 2012

Hi Phil,

That is what I am confused about that it works fine but only for US States,
the e.features is an empty object.

If you see the application <http://128.196.142.55/geo/test/test.html>, and
click on the "draw poly" tool on top and select the US States layer and
draw a polygon over the US, the console says that the features are returned
but the e.features is empty.

While if you do the same and select Pima Pine instead, the table gets
populated. The same function is being used in both the case then why is
there a problem?

Thanks,
Smaran

--