[OpenLayers-Users] Kml layers "on the fly"

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:52:31 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have several kml files, they are the outcome of a postgresql query.

At the moment there are 20 kml files but they're growing in number so I
would prefer to have a single vector with the filenames in it and then
cycle in order to add the layers to my map.
Can I achieve this task? or should I write the relevant stuff for each kml
file? Can I use an array prototype?

Regards
-r

--
*L'unica speranza di catarsi, ammesso che ne esista una, resta affidata
all'istinto di ribellione, alla rivolta non isterilita in progetti, alla