[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLlayers.js GET fails if HTML5 appcache feature present?

darethehair darethehair at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:14:00 PDT 2012

<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5003669/firebug.png>

This is a variation (I think) of the problem I reported in a previous
thread.  I have accidentally discovered that if I turn off HTML5 app caching
on my app, my problem with "OpenLayers is not defined" goes away.  As soon
as I re-activate that feature (i.e. by providing a manifest/appcache file)
the mapping part of my app fails.  The image at the top shows the (too
brief) message in Firefly on the two lines of my code that freak out.

This is just too weird -- is there some sort of subtle incompatibility with
Google Chrome, the appcache, and OpenLayers/Google 'js' includes?

How do I get Firefly to tell me more of what the problem is?

Thanks