[OpenLayers-Users] CQL Filter on WMS

Shadin shadin__a at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:48:59 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have CQL_Filter which filters WMS layer and displays only the points I
asked for,
The problem is that all features even the hidden, keep showing its popup
when I click on their spot.
So, as I understand, I should apply filter also to my protocol or the
control:

*1- for the protocol:*
Cause I used Protocol for selecting as this code:
//select is empty vector layer
var selectControl = new OpenLayers.Control.GetFeature({
        protocol: OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.fromWMSLayer(wms, {
            url: "http://IP/geoserver/wfs",
            featureType: "wms"
        }),
        hover: false
    });
   selectControl.events.register("featureselected", this, function(e) {
         select.addFeatures([e.feature]);
	   createPopup(e.feature);

        else
        e.feature.destroy();
    });

*2-Or on the control:*
Var info=new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
     layers: [wms],
autoActivate: true,
     maxFeatures: 3,
    infoFormat: "application/vnd.ogc.gml",
 eventListeners: {
        "getfeatureinfo": function(e) {
var items = [];
            Ext.each(e.features, function(feature) {
               items.push({
source: feature.attributes
                });
		createPoup(feature);…

I have no idea how to accomplish that. Any help?
Thanks in advanced.