[OpenLayers-Users] Repeat WMS layer with wrapdateline option???

pascal pascal2833 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 06:23:06 PDT 2013

Thanks Gery for your answer!

No, the layer which works come from our internal server (we use netCDF data)
and the layer that doesn't work (contries's limits) come from an external
server (knmi).
But in the client part, I only defined the maxextent in the map constructor.
Does that mean that is the maxextent of the external server doesn't match
the maxextent defined in the map constructor, it couldn't work?

Pascal.