[OpenLayers-Users] CQL Filter and IE8

Jerome A. Wendell jawendell at suddenlink.net
Wed Apr 17 08:52:18 PDT 2013

I have a WMS layer that I am filtering using a cql filter and
mergeNewParams.  The layer displays correctly in all of the browsers that I
have tested (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE8 and IE9) except IE8.  In
IE8 I get the pink tiles.  The problem appears to be with the cql filter
because if I remove the filter the layer displays fine (unfiltered of
course).  Has anyone had problems with a cql filter and IE8?  I have been
researching this problem, but have not found an answer so far.

Thanks,

Jerome Wendell