[OpenLayers-Users] mixed touch and mouse events

Tomek Sniadach tomek.sniadach at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 00:03:47 PST 2013

Hi,
i have an motionpc, that has a touch screen and I can use a mouse.
My problem is, that, when I use my fingers to navigate, after that the
mouse doesn't work any more.
When I use only the mouse or only the pen (there is als a pan) or only my
fingers, no problem. I can also mix pen and mouse, but after using touch
with fingers the other inputs does not work properly.
Ohh, this happens only in Chrome. Firefox and IE work fine, but I need
chrome for some other reasons.
It happens also in the openlayers example:
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.13.1/examples/mobile-navigation.html

Has someone an idea?

Thanks and regards
Tomek