[OpenLayers-Users] mixed touch and mouse events

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 03:19:28 PST 2013

Hi,

Yes, it is a behavior caused by OL, if I remember correctly is to solve a
problem using Android.

You can try to declare this before your code.

OpenLayers.Handler.prototype.startTouch = function() {};
OpenLayers.Handler.Click.prototype.startTouch = function() {};
OpenLayers.Handler.Drag.prototype.startTouch = function() {};
OpenLayers.Handler.Feature.prototype.startTouch = function() {};
OpenLayers.Handler.Point.prototype.startTouch = function() {};
OpenLayers.Handler.Path.prototype.startTouch = function() {};
OpenLayers.Handler.Polygon.prototype.startTouch = function() {};
OpenLayers.Handler.Box.prototype.startTouch = function() {};

I have not tried, and do not know if cause undesirable side effects.

Xavier

Tomek Sniadach wrote