[OpenLayers-Users] free proxy wfs

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Sat Dec 21 02:39:12 PST 2013

The answer to your question is that there is no need for a proxy there:
The webpage with the JavaScript is served from the same domain as the WFS
services that are requested by this JS, there is therefore no cross-domain
security issue, and therefore no need for a proxy...

To reproduce this, you should do the same: serve the page with the
OpenLayers script from the same domain as the WFS service is served from.

Barend

--
Barend Köbben
ITC - University of Twente