[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer not visible

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue Jun 4 14:44:52 PDT 2013

How about showing us the response that you get? Sounds like a
misconfigured proxy returning the code instead of executing it. Does
apache know about cgi? (Have you configured it - probably done in
httpd.conf where you will have to uncomment some lines etc. (setting up
apache under windows is an even bigger mystery to me but I am guessing
it is well documented.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.