[OpenLayers-Users] Newby: Retrive URL of WMS-Layer

Helmut Seidel M.A. info at knowhow-la.de
Fri Jun 7 07:04:59 PDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I'm sorry to write again but it's quite a lot of thinking and trying to get
started with OpenLayers.

Now, that I've succeeded loading my geoJSON layer - thanks to you I try to
display a WMS layer using the following piece of code:

                .

var ortho = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("DOP 200",

"http://geodaten.bayern.de/ogc/ogc_dop200_oa.cgi?",

                               {layers: 'basic'});

                map.addLayers([flurstuecke, gebaeude, ortho]);

After calling the website instead of Ortho-Photoes empty tiles with a broken
link symbol in each are displayed. I guess the error lies in the URL - to me
it looks like somethings gone missing after the question mark .

Can anybody give me a hint how to retrive the missing part or ist he error
hidden somewhere else?

Thanks again

Helmut