[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers 2.13 Chrome Problem

Brian May bmay at mapwise.com
Mon Jun 24 20:35:57 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have been testing OL 2.13 and have found a problem with Chrome on
Windows. I have tested on Win7 and Vista and received the same results.
Testing on IE10, IE9, and Firefox works fine. Also Mac Safari and iOS
works fine. The problem is with a tilecache layer. When panning /
zooming around the map, the tiles come up fine for a while, and then
tiles stop appearing for a short time, then start appearing like they
should again. The tiles that do not appear are blank - and stay blank.
When I inspect the tile images in developer tools and hover over the
missing image tile URLs in developer tools elements inspector, the
properly rendered tiles displays as they should, but they have not been
set on the map, i.e. the tiles on the map where they are supposed to
appear are still blank. Here is the test page:
http://wms1.mapwise.com/fmo2/test_examples/parcels_problem/index.html

Also, sometimes, all tiles just stop loading for a bit and are pending,
but then load after a long delay (like 10s), this applies to both the
tilecache layer and OSM tiles.

OL 2.12 works fine.
http://wms1.mapwise.com/fmo2/test_examples/parcels_problem/index_ol212.html

Any ideas?