[OpenLayers-Users] change GML url

Gaëtan Palka palka.gaetan at gmail.com
Fri May 3 06:19:13 PDT 2013

hi,

I work with GML data and Style in Openlayers. My application is composed of
two lists (one for style and one for data). I want that style change when
the user change the selected value in the first list and that the data
change when the user change the selected value in the second list.

For the style it is ok with :
function changeBySelect(layerToRedraw) {
    layerChoose = map.getLayersByName(layerToRedraw);
    if (layerToRedraw == "bati") {
        if (document.getElementById("choix_alea").selectedIndex == 0) {
            var style_bati = new OpenLayers.Style();
            style_bati.addRules([rule_bati_sans]);
    layerChoose[0].styleMap=style_bati;

but I don't find the solution to change the GML data url. Do you have an
idea ?

Thank you.