[OpenLayers-Users] WFSGetFeatureInfo and OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri May 10 07:11:07 PDT 2013

Maybe try something like this
if (event.features && event.features.length)
{
        //not use
}
else
{

        if( event.text != "\n" && event.text != "")
                map.addPopup(new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud("sostegno",
map.getLonLatFromPixel(event.xy), null, event.text, null, true ), true);

}

Raffaele Morelli <raffaele.morelli at gmail.com>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2013-05-10 09:59

"openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org" <openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org>
cc

Objet
Re: [OpenLayers-Users] WFSGetFeatureInfo and OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud