[OpenLayers-Users] WFSGetFeatureInfo and OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Fri May 10 07:28:17 PDT 2013

2013/5/10 <Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca>

> Maybe try something like this
> if (event.features && event.features.length)
> {
>         //not use
> }
> else
> {
>
>         if( event.text != "\n" && event.text != "")
>                 map.addPopup(new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud("sostegno",
> map.getLonLatFromPixel(event.xy), null, event.text, null, true ), true);
>
> }

I've found what's going on with console.log(event)
response status is always 200 and features array length is always zero

mapserver always returns something because I use templates on wms server
side so the html template is always returned, ie a table with or without
rows, so event.text is never empty.

I should check the html response and do some work there.

Thank you all
/r