[OpenLayers-Users] Improvements on MeodifyFeature (OL2 outside)

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:52:13 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I wanted to present the improvements on MeodifyFeature that I have
developed:

Features:

    * Use icons to identify the tools (rotate, resize ...)
    * Configurable styles to show the tools and vertices (independent of the
layer styleMap)
    * Separate representation for each tool (rotate, resize ...)
    * New tool to delete a feature that have been selected for modification.
    * Cancel a drag pressing esc-key.
    * Allows add custom tools (eg drag a angle attribute of a point)

Try it on:

  http://jorix.github.io/OL-Ragbag/examples/modify-feature.html

Feel free to use this code and express opinions about it.

(currently this proposal is not part of the standard OL2 code)

NOTE: I started the code based on the excellent work
      done in: https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/913

Regards,

Xavier Mamano