[OpenLayers-Users] How to display WFS layer from MapServer?

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Tue May 21 01:47:54 PDT 2013

Thank you all for the replies.

I still don't see why this should be an issue with the proxy:

a) I'm using a WFS set up in the development environment, accessed through
the /localhost/ address;

b) there are no requests sent to the service from the browser.

I'm attaching a minimum example. The gml and map files must be put together
in a folder accessible by MapServer (change the paths in the map file).
After setting up the map file the /mapServicePath/ variable in the html file
must be modified accordingly.

I hope that someone can try this and replicate the problem.

Thank you,

Luís

MapServerWFS.zip
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5054552/MapServerWFS.zip>