[OpenLayers-Users] Staring issue with WMS and public IP

Shadin shadin__a at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 00:02:35 PDT 2013

I'm facing a strange problem with my application (Openlayers). It works with
private IP but not with public IP !! Everything was fine when I was using
WFS/Vector. but since I switch to WMS, problem showed up!! seems like it
couldn't retrieve layers from Geoserver. Locally, it's okay but using puplic
IP it's not!

Note: My src is on port 80 and GeoServer is on port 8080