[OpenLayers-Users] WFS and OL

Gis Newbye gisnewbye at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 13:47:28 PDT 2013

Thanks for the answer!

I cannot understand why the same thing is replyed 19 times. I can see 19
times Getmapserve.exe in Net button of firebug, with same code

BBOX=-135,0,-90,45
FORMAT=image/gif
HEIGHT=256
LAYERS=ALL
MAP=C:/myprojects/case.map
MODE=MAP
REQUEST=GetMap
SERVICE=WMS
SRS=EPSG:4326
STYLES=
VERSION=1.1.1
WIDTH=256

but differents BBOX

BBOX-90,0,-45,45FORMATimage/gifHEIGHT256LAYERSALLMAPC:/myprojects/case.map
MODEMAPREQUESTGetMapSERVICEWMSSRSEPSG:4326STYLESVERSION1.1.1WIDTH256

If i put online the webpage can be usefull to have help?