[OpenLayers-Users] Adding Feature to WFS in Vector Layer / Copying Features

summer7310 xia-huadong at 163.com
Wed Sep 4 00:47:46 PDT 2013

Hi,
    Fabian
I also encounter the same problem.
First I need to select features from multiple layers,then copy the selected
features to the same layers.
The difficuty is that we can select features in the multiplelayers, but how
to copy and paste it to the same layers.
I have seen you commit the copy function code,but I can't open the link"
http://n2.nabble.com/Adding-Feature-to-WFS-in-Vector-Layer---Copying-Features-tp3416461p3435981.html".
could you have any ideas ,and give me any suggestions,
Thank you for your help!

Greeting,
summer