[OpenLayers-Users] Issues with OpenLayers 2.12RCs and Google Maps v3

Andor Borsos andor84 at freemail.hu
Thu Sep 12 10:07:00 PDT 2013

Jeff Heard <jefferson.r.heard at ...> writes:

> Also, this is my <script> tag for the Google Maps API.
>
> <script src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?v=3&sensor=false">
</script>

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Jeff Heard <jefferson.r.heard <at>
gmail.com> wrote:
> 2.13RC's, but the 2.12 release exhibits the same behavior.
>

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde-
uiWweP8TxstAfugRpC6u6w at public.gmane.org> wrote:Can you clarify if you are
talking about the 2.12 RC's or the 2.13 RC's?

> Best regards,
> Bart
>

> -- Bart van den EijndenOpenGeo - http://opengeo.orgExpert service straight
from the developers.

> On Jun 12, 2013, at 6:05 PM, Jeff Heard <jefferson.r.heard <at> gmail.com>
wrote:

> Google seems to have changed its backend API again. Google's base maps no
longer zoom with the rest of the layers I have; rather, my vector and WMS
layers zoom first and then google "catches up".

> Is there also a recommended maximum zoom level for Google? At a certain
point, the satellite and hybrid map types switch to a 3/4ths view of the
world instead of EPSG:900913. Is that meant to happen, or am I using the
wrong layer type IDs for creating the layers?

> Here is my layer code:
>

> http://pastebin.com/ksqCrEVC

qjLDD68F18PnxMilqPnJLw at public.gmane.orgorghttp://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/lis
tinfo/openlayers-users