[OpenLayers-Users] Recomnmended GIS Geoserver hosting companies

Brad Bordine b.bordine at decapower.org
Wed Sep 18 09:47:15 PDT 2013

My organization is looking for options for changing our hosting, we have
had a very bad crash and are unable to get responsive support at acugis,
our current host. As our project is maturing and receiving attention the
demand on our resources is also increasing. We are looking for a robust
host platform and definitely prefer a company with telephone
capabilities, it is not satisfying to leave a voicemail in this
situation. So the question then is, which GIS oriented hosting companies
provide a satisfying level of tech support alongside a reasonable yet
robust service plan?