[OpenLayers-Users] Offline Storage Help

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at boundlessgeo.com
Wed Jan 15 02:14:48 PST 2014

Strictly speaking, caching also works with singleTile set to true. But the
effect of caching will be almost non-existent, because of the low
probability to request a map for the same extent again.

Having said that, please consider submitting a pull request for a
documentation improvement.

Thanks,
Andreas.