[OpenLayers-Users] Bing Mapping

Joe Woodward jw at terrafix.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 03:26:30 PST 2014

So it turns out Microsoft changed their Bing API last night:

See the following for details:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/618e5f6c-7222-446f-b738-
7f57a2e2b592/new-url-templates-for-bing-maps-tiles?forum=bingmapsservices

It looks like uriScheme=https needs adding to the URL (it is no longer
sufficient just to set https:// anymore).

Cheers,
Joe