[OpenLayers-Users] Bing Mapping

Joe Woodward jw at terrafix.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 08:50:41 PST 2014

For those interested, it seems that the recent Bing updates have had
multiple impacts:

For https you must now specify "uriScheme=https".

For road / aerial with road layers the setting of the crossorigin on the
img now causes problems with some browsers (such as Firefox) (this
applies to both http and https).

This can be fixed by setting crossorigin to be empty ('') - I'm not sure
of the "proper" fix here, or the real implication of doing this.

Cheers,
Joe