[OpenLayers-Users] Neither Markers nor Features show markers with version 2.13

simulsys andy.lewis01 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 07:07:32 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have tried a large number of advised standard methods over two days of
adding markers to a new vector layer, using addMarker and addFeatures, but I
have not seen a marker at all, using Opera, IE and Chrome.

I am using Openlayers 2.13 (I think?) in Microsoft Visual Studio Express for
Web 2013 on an Acer i5 with Windows 8.1, and my base layer is a Bing map.

The layer shows up on the LayerHandler, ticked, but no markers.

As I said, I have tried known methods to no avail, and I am concerned that
as this is not browser-specific, it might be compatibility at some level?

Can anyone recommend a method of adding a marker which works, please? Or at
least a direction to look?

All the best,