[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeature addLayer function

rickm81 rickm81 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 08:28:56 PST 2015

Great, thank you! This work around works for me. I needed to make sure it is
added/removed from the LayerSwitcher control dynamically, so I've added that
line of code as well.

I'm still not sure how the addLayer/setLayer functions work on the
SelectFeature control. I should have clarified that I am still using
OpenLayers 2.x, so maybe this functionality has changed in 3.