[OpenLayers-Users] OL 2.13 debian 8 geoserver 2.8 - problem with proxy.cgi

Giuseppe Naponiello beppenapo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 01:00:11 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I can't undarstand the problem:
server with debian 8, tomcat 8, geoserver 2.8, OpenLayers 2.13.
Apache run over https protocol, all proxy modules are enabled.
WMSGetFeatureInfo:
"info = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
    url: 'http://localhost:8080/geoserver/raptor/wms',
    title: 'Informazioni sui livelli interrogati',
    layers: [siti, vincoli, progetti, interventi, ind_neg],
    queryVisible: true,
    infoFormat:'application/json',
    format: new OpenLayers.Format.JSON,
    vendorParams: {buffer: 10},
    eventListeners: {
        getfeatureinfo: function(event) {
         var data = event.text;
         console.log(data);
});
map.addControl(info);
info.activate();"

...but when I click on map I read this error in firebug:
"Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token #"

If I go on localhost/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi, I do not have the expected result
but:
"#!/usr/bin/env python

"""This is a blind proxy that we use to get around browser
restrictions that prevent the Javascript from loading pages not on the
same server as the Javascript.  This has several problems: it's less
efficient, it might break some sites, and it's a security risk because
people can use this proxy to browse the web and possibly do bad stuff
with it.  It only loads pages via http and https, but it can load any
content type. It supports GET and POST requests."""

import urllib2
import cgi
import sys, os

# Designed to prevent Open Proxy type stuff.

......."

I probably forgot to install some library?

How to fix this annoying problem?!

Thanx

-beppe-

--